In My Secret Life,

Darling, I have to go/亲爱的 我得走了


Darling
亲爱的

too many walls have been built between us.
太多的墙壁已建成在我们之间

Your heart is up where I cannot find.
你的心 是我无法找到的

I look into your eyes and see nothing inside.
我看着你的眼睛 看到里面什么也没有

Your smile is no longer here to shine.
你的笑容 不能再闪耀

When clouds abruptly darken the sky,
当云层突然变暗的天空

When turns suddenly occupy the road,
当转变突然占据道路

I have to go.
我得走了

When hope turns into foam,
当希望变成泡沫

I have to go.
我得走了

When the pieces could no longer make a whole,
当碎片不再能得以完整

I have to go.
我得走了

评论(9)
热度(640)

© 孤而為王 | Powered by LOFTER